About Kappa Computer Solutions, LLC
Kappa Computer Solutions, LLC is a small computer consulting company located in Northbrook, Illinois, about 25 miles north of the city of Chicago and 13 miles from O'Hare Airport.
Our specialties are:
While Microsoft Windows and Windows-based applications are not our specialty, we have been using them since Windows started shipping with PCs, and can provide support in these areas as well. We also have a strong Windows partner.
- UNIX and GNU/Linux installation, administration, and support
- Perl- and PHP-based software (scripts/applications)
- Intranets and internal web applications based on:
- HTML (hyper-text markup language)
- CSS (cascading style sheets)
- Wrappers and extensions to existing software
Types Of Clients
Our clients include businesses of all sizes in a wide range of industries,
academic and research groups, government and military agencies, and
other consulting companies.
Most are US-based. Some are international, and we have worked at client offices in Canada and Europe.
Some Reasons To Choose Us
- Kappa Computer Solutions, LLC has been around for about 10 years. Brian Katzung, the founder and owner, has been in the business for more than 30 years.
- We're a small company. Clients matter to us, and we tend to have strong, long-term business relationships with our clients.
- A project that might be too small for a larger company probably won't be for us.
- Bigger projects aren't a problem either. We have often supplemented a client's in-house staff or worked with our own partners on larger projects.
- We're located in the United States. We speak American English and have US business hours.
- If you happen to be located in or near the greater Chicagoland area, we are within driving range to provide you with on-site support.